Cannabis for Wellness and Pain Management
With the cornucopia of delivery methods for cannabis available nowadays...
- Get confused and stick to traditional medication or pain killers or,
- Get indecisive due to paralysis by analysis.
MFUSED has a long history of creating products for medical patients
- Smoking cannabis, while fun, can lead to health problems and have a detrimental effect on your lungs.
- Edibles can be wildly inconsistent because it is so damn hard to dial in the proper dosage and judge the amount of time it takes to feel the effects due to the inherent diversity of our body’s metabolism.
- Tinctures and capsules have similar drawbacks and usually have MCT or other additives.
Many studies and articles now show that vaporizing cannabis may be the most optimal means of ingesting cannabis for many of the debilitating health conditions, including cancer, epilepsy, chronic pain, multiple sclerosis, glaucoma, AIDS, anorexia and more.1
MFUSED developed the first commercially available pure CBD:THC vapor oil cartridge in Washington State in 2010 and offers a full array of cannabis vapor oil products with different levels of THC and CBD. Cannabis is an individualized medicine, so try our products and see what works best for you.
- Euphoric, uplifting, happy
- Good for acute aches and pains
- Appetite boost
- Higher level of psychoactivity
1:1 Ratio of CBD:THC
- Good for general aches, pains and ongoing inflammation
- Good for relaxation and restful sleep
- Good for appetite stimulation
- Many patients find a 1:1 ratio offers the most therapeutic relief for various conditions
- Mild psychoactivity at moderate doses
High CBD (5:1 or higher ratio of CBD:THC)
- Ideal for new users
- Rarely psychoactive, so good for those sensitive to THC
- Good for ongoing pain and inflammation
- Full body wellness, muscle recovery, mood elevation, stress relief